[tcb] Re: front seat redo

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 18:06:58 -0700 (PDT)

Abe:  What type of seats?  Are we talking about your SO-42 and is it a walk
through?  Do you have the TMI covers?  Did you get your materials from WW?  I
have recently done two sets of walk throughs for the 65-67 type walk through
and can answer questions.  Also have several pictures of seats in my gallery on
theSamba.com.  Look under the gallery for bugcollections as the poster/author.