[tcb] Re: friends bus won't start

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 14:29:15 -0500

she says it jsut backfires but won't start...i'm sooooo sure it's 180 out. i
told her to retrace her plug wires and put the fan at zero on the tdc mark at
number one and see where her dizzy is...it's just got to be out, hell it could
even be just 90 out. that or her timing is way the fuck off. it should be a
simple fix once it's discovered though.

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: friends bus won't start
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:45:05 -0400
From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx

I vote plug wires routed wrong, or points/condensor related.