[tcb] Re: fred the bus

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 12:44:52 -0500

My next event will be TP.

I will most likely show up late at night.  Today I am supervising the
extraction  of a type 3 engine to replace the heads and re_ring it.  Tomorrow I
am back to DC then chicago then DC then Dallas all in a week.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Mike Hayes wrote:

Wow Will,

Glad you  cleared that up for us. :-)    It must be very lonely and

boring  in your travels.  When are we gonna see your pretty face at an

event?