[tcb] Re: food plans for Bus n'Bugtoberfest n' Transporters at the Point

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 17:57:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thanx for mentioning the no ground fires , Bell county
is also under a burn ban
--- KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

---------------------------------

Ok so we will use the Karbachi for hot dogs, and the
cook ribs on the Old Smokey. So Mark go get some ribs,
and that way we should have enough food. We are also
not far from the HEB if we need more food.

So who's bringing desert?

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"

From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Wednesday, October 5, 2005 10:33 am

Subject: [tcb] Re: @WL Re: food plans for Bus
n'Bugtoberfest n' Transporters at the Point

> Katrina has a huge jar of chili, cheese, mustard and
onions. I
> didn't know you could get all that stuff in one jar.

> Denis will never turn down BBQ ribs, no matter what
the occasion.
n'Bugtoberfest n'
> Transporters at the Point
>

> Yes, I am bringing the big canopy. I will try to get
some
> firewood picked up but it might be good if everyone
brings
> firewood. As long as no one is in a hurry, we can
always use the
> karbachi's for the hotdogs.
>
> Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't know if we will need to cook the hotdogs on
the Old
> Smokey, but we may need it for a campfire. (no
ground fires)
> Are you bringing the easy up as w! ell?

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone