[tcb] Re: find a sc and then set it free

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 06:42:10 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the kind words Shirley.  I'm now an official SOB guy (save old
busses).  I'll do just about anything to make sure these guys don't go back
across the Atlantic, particularly to those Limeys.  And you are right, Terry
and Larry or just about the 2 nices guys around, um well there is also Paul and
Joe of course.

shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    Sammie,

  Now that's a really cool.  You know they were so pleased.  I'm sure they will
do a great job on the truck.  Now that you don't have one to work on, you are
welcome to fill that void with woking on one of my busses. Look forward to
seeing it at T@TP.  Hope to have my sc ready by that time.  By "ready", I mean
just to it get it road worthy.  I felt I needed to clarify that for sammie.
Yeah Paul, there need to be more trucks at shows.  Two years ago at the Volks
Folks Show, my dad saw a doublecab for the first time.  He was impressed by
what he thought was "ahead of the times" third door.  He wondered why VW was
not producing them again with all the truck sales. I agreed.

  Hope to get Bust-Her back home today.  Terry and Larry have finished putting
in the rebuilt tranny for me.  They are really great guys!  I'm excited to have
it back.

  Is anyone interested in the Kerrville music fest? Sharon and I made plans to
go.  We'll be there the second weekend of the fest: June  1,2,3.  There are
several busses that come every year. Here's a link to the web page

   http://www.kerrville-music.com/

  again, great job sammie,
  shirley