[tcb] Re: eureka or bust!

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 14:40:12 -0700 (PDT)

We just went from 101 to 93 in zero seconds ,no rain ,but much thunder and
lightning , nice north breeze.

From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 9:55 AM

Denis and I think it will be a monsoon, bring your umbrella.

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 8:49 AM, shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm still hoping to make it to eureka this weekend!  Would love to be in 80/90
degree weather for a few days.  yesterday at parent's house, it was 99 at 11am,
106 by 1pm.  Kennie drove up yesterday.  today I can get a "Live" report.
 really wish i was there : (

My father went into the hospital last week for a kidney stone but there were
some minor complications.  Today he goes back to remove the stone.  Procedure
should go smoothly and he goes home tomorrow.  Terry says I can catch a ride
with him to eureka later in the week.  Look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Drive safe, stay cool!

shirley

--
My Email Moniker