[tcb] Re: e-bay bus stuff

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 07:47:13 -0400

He's got some nice stuff. I don't know who it is.

From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, August 15, 2010, 9:45 PM

Ah, that front eblem reminds me of our old friend Rex Rogers, a.k.a. Type 2 Guy
from San Angelo. He had a DC with one of those.

Rex turned in his VW collection for a nightclub called the Deadhorse.
(deadhorse.net) which from the looks of it is going quite well.

On Aug 15, 2010, at 7:56 PM, sammie smith wrote:

Does anyone on the list know who this seller is located in Grapevine TX?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VW-Bus-front-emblem-/110573649760?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories