[tcb] Re: double cab lift gates

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 07:59:20 -0800 (PST)

Terry:  You had your opportunity on the W lid.  Had one at Wenk's swap and sold
it.  It was the only extra one I had.  I do have a convertible one though but
it's VERY pricey.  Another piece you will probably have to wait on.  And yes
the grandaughter is Sky, short for Skyler.

TheresaBuckner@xxxxxxx wrote:      Sammy                Now that's what I m
talking about .    All we need now is to wait and wait , then make a deal with
Sky ( sp ? )   By the way do you still have a W deck lid ?  My gates need
repair at the hinge points . Just welded better .    Come on now 2 of us can
get together & trade up .???                   Terry