[tcb] denis and epoxy flooring

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:48:45 -0500

so diana and i are working on our basement trying to seal up a some water leaks so we can put in a dark room to devlop photography. (<<<<<some bus content within) and was wondering if the epoxy flooring that you were talking about, denis, would help with sealing up the leaky basement. water just kinda seeps in because the house was built in the 50's and sealing wasn't done the way it is done today. so the basement leaks. also i am planning on using the same epoxy in my paintbooth so i can paint the bus (<<<<<more bus content)