[tcb] Re: denis

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:30:21 -0500

I didn't have my wireless button pushed. I got my LED lights at a trailer store. They are rear lights for a boat trailer. I doubt that you can find the exact same ones. Just find some that are "submersible" and are good for taillight, brake lights and turn signals. Then you tear them up to get to the LED cluster. It is a solid mass. I put mine to the grinding wheel and ground off all the unnecessary plastic until it was the shape of the taillight lens. (Pew, stinky) Fashion a bracket and bolt it to the frame on either side of your engine hatch and Bob's yer uncle!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>