[tcb] Re: denis

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 22:30:15 -0500

Sharon can have the big featherbed downstairs in the "theater". We will close the theater at a reasonable hour and I'll even hang a curtain for her. Shoron could bring a unicycle if she wants, we just want her here.

Why are you asking? Is she not alking to me or something? Whad I do?

----- Original Message ----- From: <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From:  "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Subj:  [tcb] Re: denis
Date:  Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:51 pm
Size:  1K
To:  <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

No, it's too much. Steve has to leave tomorrow.

Sharon, could you bring the 'Vert? It would be more comfotable, and I will promise you a very comfy bed, mine. I will be sleeping elsewhere.

----- Original Message ----- From: Mark Sawyer