[tcb] Re: deer head

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:58:53 -0700 (PDT)

Well then, If you have to boil it, Do it outside. It will stink like you have
never smelled before.

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:      Yes, that is a better idea. Did you
know that fire ants are not here yet? One of those things you don't think about
until you do. I thought about that when I was working on the bus (bus content,
Dan)