[tcb] Re: collapsible bus tow bar.

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:46:35 -0800 (PST)

Appears to attach as other bus tow bars I have seen which is exactly how they
attach with a bug tow bar.  They fit up under the bottom torsion housing on
each side between the shock tower and the grease fitting and are held in place
by slipping a hitch pin or bolt through the top part over the torsion housing.
Easy on and off but requires you to lay on your back under the front of the
vehicle to put it on.  And the bus ones are much heavier than the bug ones.

Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          How do these things attach to
the bus being towed? It is safe? I'd like one to tow NewDee

  Trey