[tcb] club jackets

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 06:51:39 -0800 (PST)

Anyone interested in getting TCB club jackets. just thought I would check
before starting on getting prices. If so, I would need a list of sizes and
quantities. I have already checked into getting the logo that Eric had done in
stickers made into a embroidery format. The more jackets we order the better
price we can get.

Mark Sawyer
84 Vanagon Westy--"Twinkie"
92 Cabriolet--"Tinker"
70 Karmann Ghia Vert--"Dorothy" (soon to be running)
70 Type 1 Vert--"Vern" (still in pieces)
69 Type 3 Fastback--"Earnest" (also in pieces)
Texas Coalition of Busses (T.C.B)
Heidenheimer Bully Brigade (H.B.B)
Huntsville Organization of Busses (H.O.B.O)