[tcb] Re: classic DVD

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:40:11 -0500

We are watching the DVD!
Pretty Cool!
Bet Ya'll wish you were watching it!
Nice video of both cruises.
Several great shots of every car.
Audio of the awards.
Almost like being there.

On May 30, 2006, at 2:23 PM, Sharon Chamberlain wrote:

Ok.Bought a dvd camcorder now to learn how to work it in one day, had to drive the camper to circuit city to buy it, loaned my Golf to my daughter for the week. Not easy to turn the steering wheel when backing in tight spots that’s my only complaint but I am ready to travel now.

Mid America has a 4 page print out of their events. They’ve got it all, tech classes and even a womens spa, a band at the dinner, they really put big bucks in this event. I got an email from the guy in Belguim that is making the pre 65 privy tents, he will be there Sat. with a display because mid America bought them from him. There’s goes the price- double.

From: Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, May 29, 2006 4:00 pm
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx