[tcb] Re: check this out

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:06:31 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

I dunno. Sure seems like it would stress the metal pretty bad tying all
those knots in it and squeezing it up with string to dip it.

I did let the kids at the RMMW show paint a parts bus I bought in Boulder
in 2002. Then I drove it 1300 miles home with their paint job.

http://phorce1.com/Gerald_Events_Trips/RMMW_2002/2/picture-013.jpg

The rest of the pics:

http://phorce1.com/Gerald_Events_Trips/RMMW_2002/album.html

G2