[tcb] Re: check this out

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 16:03:20 -0600

i didn't even notice the helmet i was to busy looking at the paint and other interior stuff. i realy like the paint colors on it.

From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: check this out
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 15:50:52 -0600

Personally: I think you're going to have a tough time getting the steering wheel on the right side. Also, I don't know if the front seat passenger is going to enjoy riding backwards. Also, the players are going to have a tough time with their teeth with those helmets (no face masks).

But that's just my 2 cents worth.
Sammie
At 02:40 PM 2/8/2006, you wrote:
what do you all think about this? i really like it it is manly yet has a feminine touch. i love both of the colors. and i could do the airbrushing of the floral stuff as well. i think i might do somehting like this on hershey.

http://vwkombi.com/photos/volksworld-2005/Pages/36.html

http://vwkombi.com/photos/volksworld-2005/Pages/37.html

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/