[tcb] Re: cargo doors and seals

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:09:31 -0700 (PDT)

Uh, I don't know.  The can itself is about 50% larger than an aerosal paint can
and it will go a long way.  I use it to install carpet in VWs and it will glue
all of a complete carpet kit.  My guess is that you would use a very small part
of one can to stick all of the seals in a bus.

j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sammy: 'Bout how far will a can go? I know it's subjective to the trigger
finger at hand but a ballpark idea? I'll need some soon, too.

Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:43:42 -0700
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: cargo doors and seals
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeff: Most auto supply stores carry this, think I got my last can at a NAPA
store. Worst case scenario you may have to go to a auto paint supplier like the
PPG or Dupont dealer. What you want is the can that says 3M General Trim
Adhesive-clear and the part # is 08088.