[tcb] Re: camping...oh wow

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 15:26:11 -0500

No that is Burning Denning!

On May 3, 2007, at 3:16 PM, Trey Jung wrote:

Burning Blooie is in Arkansas I believe June 30t weekend..

On 5/3/07, Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:yes, i also know it would be about a 3 day drive in a bus just to go. and one of these days i am going to go it's been a goal of mine for about 6
years now.

>From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: camping...oh wow
>Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 14:42:05 -0500
>You do know burning Man is NOT in Arkansas, Right?
>On May 3, 2007, at 2:36 PM, Brian Denning wrote:
>>i was trying to talk diana into either that or burning man...guess i will >>focus all my energies to buring man. the vw bus camp looks like fun.
>>>From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>Subject: [tcb] Re: camping...oh wow
>>>Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 14:27:49 -0500
>>>You're too funny. It's mostly alternative lifestyle now. Or so I've >>>heard. Never been there. It's definitely a tourist attraction. There's >>>other places for more discreet swimming and sunbathing. I understand it >>>was "more fun" in the 60's & 70's. Wonder what that means? No over-night >>>camping allowed. Must pay for parking. Best to avoid if you're an old
>>>hippie looking for a  "flashback" of fun.
>>>----Original Message Follows----
>>>From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>>so some folks were talking about hippy hollow on here a couple of days
>>>ago. i thought it was some sort of texas joke so i looked it up
>>>AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN
>>>In Concert today. http://music.msn.com/presents?
>>Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon. http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/
>Dan Martin
>1971 VW Bus
> http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

Download Messenger. Join the i'm Initiative. Help make a difference today.

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus