[tcb] Re: camping...oh wow

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 14:42:05 -0500

You do know burning Man is NOT in Arkansas, Right?

On May 3, 2007, at 2:36 PM, Brian Denning wrote:

i was trying to talk diana into either that or burning man...guess i will focus all my energies to buring man. the vw bus camp looks like fun.

From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: camping...oh wow
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 14:27:49 -0500

You're too funny. It's mostly alternative lifestyle now. Or so I've heard. Never been there. It's definitely a tourist attraction. There's other places for more discreet swimming and sunbathing. I understand it was "more fun" in the 60's & 70's. Wonder what that means? No over-night camping allowed. Must pay for parking. Best to avoid if you're an old hippie looking for a "flashback" of fun.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>

so some folks were talking about hippy hollow on here a couple of days ago. i thought it was some sort of texas joke so i looked it up

AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN In Concert today. http://music.msn.com/presents? icid=ncmsnpresentstagline

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon. http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/ default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglineapril07

Dan Martin