[tcb] Re: camping list for Nac show

  • From: "Biggestdaddyo" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "biggestdaddyo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:07:53 +0000 (UTC)

Will do, Thank you.

     On Saturday, February 21, 2015 9:20 AM, Shirley Clark
<txvwbuslady@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 James and all others coming to Mission Tejas,When you arrive pay day use fees
only.  I plan to go on Thursday and get sites early Friday morning. I will pay
for the campsites and after everyone arrives there I will collect money for
sites.
see ya there, safe trip.shirley
On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 9:16 AM, Biggestdaddyo <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Shirley, how does the money work? Do we need to pay you or do we just pay the
park entrance fees upon arrival?

     On Sunday, February 15, 2015 8:55 AM, Nathan Wood <dart330@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

 Alana and I won't be able to make this one. Planning on attending
Fredericksburg in April for sure though.
Nathan W

On Feb 15, 2015, at 8:29 AM, Shirley Clark <txvwbuslady@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Seems like more campers every year!  here's current list of campers for Mission
Tejas camping for East Texas Vee-Dub Club's show on March 27-28th.  For
friday's dinner, Duncan said he's going to make spaghetti with Italian sausage
and asks someone to make salad and dessert.  Rusty HSteve and Sharon Sheila H
James O
Jeff Duncan
Steve S
Chuck and Sue