[tcb] Re: camping

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:18:29 -0500

right....so where is everyone camping? i am a brave young soul who is awaiting some misleading leadership. any takers? Denis?

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: camping
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:19:25 -0500

You are too young to camp by us. We are professionals and have been doing stuff like this for years, It's like flying jet planes and sword swallowing, it takes years to get where we are, and you'll probably get hurt.

Just look at Paul, go ahead look at him. He used to be a responsible man with a good job and a vintage car enthusiast, then he camped out twice with us and now look at him! He quit his job, got a flattop haircut, and just shut down a successful October show so that he could campout all the time. Now that's all he does, camps out.

Oh, the Horror.

You know those rides where you can't get on if you are not so so tall? Well that's like us, you have to be just so scarred before you can camp near us. Yo need to camp down with the ducks fucking. That'll scar you.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>