[tcb] Re: call from busses and balloons

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 08:21:32 -0500

Darn; some of us have to work for a living.
Sammie

At 05:12 PM 10/1/2005, you wrote:
I got a call last night from Terry Richburg. Terry,Teresa, Larry, Dennis and Claudia arrived in New Mexico yeterday around noon for Busses and Ballons. It was about sundown and a group of balloons were to pass over soon. He looked around describing a couple of double cabs and some nice splits. He counted >40 busses at the campground. The main balloon show was to start this morning. I was happy to hear they made it but really jealous not to be there!

happy trails to T,T,L,D & C

next year!
shirley