[tcb] california

  • From: "M. Sawyer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mechmark63@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:35:08 -0400

Emily and I have been in Los Angeles since Friday. Lots of Bay window buses and
vanagons running around. seen a few splits and a lot of bugs also. On Friday we
went to West Coast Metrics and met Lorenzo Peterson, the owner, and got a
personal tour of his collection. He's got some nice stuff.
Also went to SoCal imports and was very impressed with the selection they have.
Went to the Pomona swap meet Sunday. Damn that's a BIG swap meet. we must have
walked 15 miles. Started at 5am and we left at 1pm and still didn't see
everything(I'm still recovering from foot surgery and had to call it quits).
They had a VW show in the parking lot and there must have been between 300-400
cars there just in the VW section let alone the rest of the show area. Drove
the Pacific Coast highway today. Headed to Disney tomorrow.

Mark and Emily Sawyer