[tcb] Re: busses by the bridge

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 19:54:15 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Skipping it this year for the first time since 2002. I have too much stuff
that needs to get done. I may start alternating BBB and Jerome.

Plus I heard the bearings on the Chevy alternator start to head south
tonight. Unexpected expense.

Got the doors and front wall on my shop finished today. Still need to fix
up a latching system. Also need to go back and finish screwing the tin on
the wall/doors. Went out there without any self-sealing screws so we just
tacked it up with wood screws for now.

Need to get back over there with a snow shovel and a couple of big garbage
cans to clean up then I can start moving VW's in and have a place to work
again.

G2