[tcb] Re: broken shock moutn question

  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 20:19:55 +0000 (UTC)

They are NOT interchangeable.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:14:14 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [tcb] Re: broken shock moutn question

ok, stupid question, i'm here at work, not at home to where i can look, are the
arms interchangeable?? (left can go on right, right on left)

From: i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:51:10 -0500

i'm trying to limit duct tape usage on this bus to just hold the body together,
none on the suspension this time

Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:45:34 -0500
From: eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I bet some duct tape would work.  ;-D

Brian Denning wrote:

that's kind of what i'm starting to think as well, i'm puling the spindles
anyway, might as well do it now,then put it all together, ti brake again and me
have to tear it all back down again.

Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 08:37:26 -0700
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would just find me a replacement arm and replace the arm.  Easier than trying
to replace that stud.