[tcb] Re: brakes

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 08:41:01 -0500

what's the deal with putting 356 brakes on a bus? they are still drums right? which means they still get really hot and are harder to stop than discs right? so why do it.

a curious mind wants to know.

From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: brakes
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 12:59:18 +0000

Sammie,
I don't know what they are worth, but I would be interested if they are still available.
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel