[tcb] Re: bigfoot51102

  • From: J Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 18:25:51 -0500

I'm frugal: Avast!, Spyware Blaster, and Spybot, along with MS
Defender all seem to do the trick, and they are free.  I've used
Avast! for so long I somehow along the way I received a free, lifetime
registration so the only ones I have to manually keep updated are
Spyware Blaster and Spybot.

BTW: 1 week countdown to The Classic! I will take a MC ride through
the hill country this weekend to scout the wildflowers. Locally there
are a bunch of Blue Bonnets but not quite as prolific as years past.
I'll send a report over the weekend.