[tcb] Re: bigfoot51102

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:28:56 -0500

That's what happens when you have unprotected se .... errr, email.

If you'll note, these always come from either yahoo or AOL addresses.
Those two, historically, have the worst security on their servers in
the industry. MSN/hotmail runs a close third.

Gmail sucks for many reasons but their spam and virus trapping, both
inbound and outbound when an account gets the password stolen, is
excellent.

I have a yahoo account or two. I have never used the email addresses, I
only use them to join some yahoo groups that require it and I use
non-yahoo addresses to interact with the yahoo groups email server.

G2