[tcb] Re: beetle

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 19:26:12 -0500

I think Chuck Blue has a nice bug for sale.

sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is his email

On Apr 5, 2007, at 6:09 PM, Shelby Shook wrote:

I found a '68 and '66 for not a bad price. I'd have to put the '66 all back together cuz it's in pieces but if everything is there i think 1800 is a pretty good price. It's already painted and has mostly new stuff like the interior.

On 4/5/07, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Seriously:  67 if you can find one as a nice driver.

Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
So, although I'm sure I'll get pleanty of diff answers, what do you guys think is the best year for the beetle? I need somethin to drive while by bus is getting painted.

Thanks guys,
Shelby

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus