[tcb] Re: beam???

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 11:29:11 -0500

because a local parted out bus doesn't have a new center pin, albatross
adjusters, and bushings...mainly the adjusters. "why not buy just the adjusters
and do it your self?"  you may ask...because my beam is bent and has been
welded on on the passenger side at one time...also there is a crap load of play
in the steering wheel which is a result of the center pin. a rebuilt one from
busboys is the best answer for me...that and i want to lower it and it is
cheaper to buy a beam than it is spindles...well cheaper by the inch of drop
that is.

yes i am aware of the ride quality afterwards and i'm not worried about that i
just was wondering if anyone has ever shipped one so i can get a good estimate
on shipping.

----------------------------------------> Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 10:54:50 -0500>
Subject: [tcb] Re: beam???> From: eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
All I know is that they are heavy as hell!> How come you ordered a new one? Why
not get one locally from a parted out> bus?>> Brian Denning said:>>>> i'm
ordering a beam from busboys for my bus...has anyone here ever ordered>> a
beam? what is a good rough cost of how much shipping would cost? or how>> much
does one way so i can figure shipping.>>>> thanks>>
FREE Tricks & Treats for You!>>
http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us>>>>>

Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble
challenge with star power.