[tcb] Re: barrett-jackson

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:21:52 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

The project in Europe or Greg's?  If Greg's is still available it was a bit high at $31K but considering it's orignality if he could
get his price then more power to him.  The project bus for that kind of money, mid 20s, for an SC, is what it is.  Kombis, Panels, Doubles and Singles have always been somewhat rarer given their nature of oriignal use.  The SC that was in
Fort Worth would have probably been a good investment.