[tcb] Re: barrett-jackson

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:31:27 -0800 (PST)

Will!  A barn door with chrome bumpers!  That thing would fetch at least a
$100K.  Yeah, that comment about B-J was rather tounge-in-cheek.  Nothing like
auctioning a bunch of junk to a bunch of high rollin drunks in an Arizona tent
trying to impress their girl friend/wife or whoever.  They used to call these
guys like Barrett-Jackson snake oil salesmen.  But it is an interesting
spectacle.

Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    body{font-family:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:
#ffffff;color: black;}
puhlease.  That is more about hype than real world.

I may as well chrome the bumpers on my 54 Kombi and push it across the line.