[tcb] Re: anyone still here

  • From: Abel Longoria <houstonphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 08:35:11 -0500

I'm here.... prepping for the road trip to Dubsplash this weekend. Anyone
else going?

Duncan, you were planning to do the Treffen? wow. totally jealous!

Abel.

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 6:40 AM, Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm happy to lend a hand with your move if you need it. Hope your surgery
goes ok.

On Jul 7, 2015, at 11:01 PM, whocanduncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeppers. Still alive and present.

Gonna be somewhat busy over the next month or so. Moving.

Surgery this Friday.

NOT likely going to make the Treffen this year. :(

Cindy & Duncan

"You can't fool me, there is no sanity clause." Chico Marx