[tcb] Re: anyone close to...

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:14:19 -0700 (PDT)

See if Paul would run over and see it.  He's not far from Killeen or maybe he
could put you in touch with Ira (forget his last name) but the old bus guy in
Killeen.

mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Nope havn't seen it in person, sorry. Try to pm or email some of the Kileen
guys who have posted lately on the Dac brd.

Quoting Brian Denning :