[tcb] Re: any one there

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:24:26 -0700 (PDT)

Did Sparky (I guess we can't call it sparky any more since you fixed
everything) come back in one piece? and will you ever get to drive it again?

RHughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I'm back at work today after being gone for 8 days. So far I have read &
deleted over 200 e-mails this AM. Still have about 100 to go. What would
we do without e-mail? What get something done??

I will post a couple of photos from my trip to Bushnell, Il. tonight.
Spotted two Westies camped out at the music festival we went to. Also,
have a photo of an awesome VW & bus. Not a VW bus, but a 45+ft. RV towing
a 67 bug painted to match the RV.

Since I was out of town, my wife drove Sparky in The Woodlands 4th of July
parade. It was loaded down with several hundred bottles of water that our
church was passing out. She decided since I had her van in Il., she could
use my bus in Texas.

She had so much fun driving it, she used the rest of the weekend.

See ya,

Ronnie