[tcb] Re: another one for shelby to look at.

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:12:52 -0500

Man that's such a shame it's not being driven. Very cool story though.

And thank you very much Mark for the heads up on the bug.

-Shelby

On 4/11/07, Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i told her 5k once and she said she would think about it, i gave her a
couple of weeks went back and she said she just really doesn't want to
sell
it but liked that offer. something about sentimental value because she
drove
it to school, then her daughter drove it to school and when her daughter
moved away she kept it. and is just letting it sit.

>From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: another one for shelby to look at.
>Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 07:43:14 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Make her an offer she can't refuse.
>
>Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  there is a lady in
>arkadelphia that has a 63, i have stopped several times
>and she won't sell. it has sat for the past 10 years. original paint,
pans,
>radio seats everything, even motor. and, it's garage kept. i told her if
>she
>ever wants to sell it call me and let me know. that car is mint.
>
>just thought i would share
>

> >From: Mark Sawyer
> >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [tcb] another one for shelby to look at.
> >Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 07:07:51 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >Another one for Shelby to look at.
> >
> >mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: "mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" has forwarded
you
> >this craigslist.org posting.
> >Please see below for more information.
> >
> >---------------------------------
> >
> > AWESOME 1968 Yellow VW BUGReply to: sale-309288692@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Date: 2007-04-10, 10:08AM
> >
> >This is a very nice 1968 yellow VW bug. It has had allot of work done
>it
> >in the past five years I have owned it. My daughter drove it while in
> >college and it has one dent in the front fender. It's paint looks good,
> >minor chips here and there. Like any old car this will require FREQUENT
> >MAINTENANCE no matter how much you drive it. It has been in our garage
>for
> >a year now and we want to finally part with it. If you are a serious
>buyer
> >please contact me and I will give you my number. I know the pictures
>aren't
> >that great, but I'm doing this in a whim at work and these are all I
>have.
> >Come look. Original URL:
> >http://houston.craigslist.org/car/309288692.html
> >this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
> >email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
> >http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/jVWbh1GaAtmcjJ2cvx2ZsFmYl5mLAAAdW

>MSN is giving away a trip to Vegas to see Elton John.  Enter to win
today.
>http://msnconcertcontest.com?icid-nceltontagline

Download Messenger. Join the i'm Initiative. Help make a difference today.