[tcb] Re: another active bus in Temple

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:15:16 -0800 (PST)

Bus boys might be a good source for some of those parts.  You should also tell
him to check craigslist, I see people practically giving away bay window
interiors.  You might also try some junkyards.

*On a Central Texas note---Driving I-35 over the holidays a saw what looked to
be a VW shop in Lorena on the west side of the road.  It looked like they had
several bugs and a bay window parked out front.  Any of you TCBers know of that
shop.  In the Waco area  there is also a bay bus on the East side of I-35
painted half red and half blue with a moon in the middle.