[tcb] Re: annual cruise

  • From: LT <vwmac76@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kate Jenkins <katejen@xxxxxxxxx>, Robert Dorlan <robertdorlan@xxxxxxxxx>, Glenys Chafin-Garrett <gxc062000@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Charlotte Whitney <wprinting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, christian/shelly <cwnation@xxxxxxxxx>, Daphne Rye <gedaph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>, Keisha Leatherman <keisha_dawn@xxxxxxxxx>, Ken McCutchen <bonedeep@xxxxxxxxxx>, Kurt Linda Adam troeger <ktroeger23@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Lanny Rendon <bigmex2dncaxtx@xxxxxxx>, Larry Parrot <lparrottvw@xxxxxxxx>, Linda Troeger <ltroeger13@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Paula Decker <paulaandray@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Tom Reid <putt4birdie1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 12:03:06 -0600

Sounds like a blast. We will be there for the cruise but will not be able to camp. Sadly, it appears that Mac's (the bus) engine has had a major seizure. It is now in our garage and Dr. Adam is attempting to diagnose the problem. He is in constant phone communication with his mentor, Dr. Kurt. Together they have yet to determine anything except the engine has seized. Bottom line is: Magoo on the cruise. See you Saturday!

Linda S. Troeger 319 Pebble Brook Drive Grapevine, TX 76051 817-488-0488 H 817-798-0477 M
On 11/1/2013 9:50 PM, shirley hall wrote:
Once again, Kennie and I wish to invite you to our annual Cruise and Campout.
Campout Nov 8th – 10th
Campers are welcome Friday and Saturday night.Please, let me know if you plan to camp Friday and/or Saturday.Plenty of space, see ya soon.
1000 Thompson Road, Weatherford, Tx. 76087
Thanks to those that already responded.
Chris and Sherry
Rusty
Sue and Chuck
Paul Smith
Dan Bartel
Bill and Jen
Alex and Corina
Ashley
Lots of folks have asked what they could bring, so I’m listing planned meals and things folks can bring.Thanks, again for your offers….
Friday dinner: Kennie and I are making beef and chicken kabobs.
Folks can bring foil wrapped potatoes for baking in coals and corn on the cob for the grill.And deserts. Saturday (and Sunday) mornings - some things for community breakfast.Seems we always have the biggest camp breakfasts! Saturday Lunch:Cruise lunch – Kennie and I make hamburgers and folks bring a side dish to share. ( potato salads, cole slaws , beans, just all kinds of stuff possible!)
Saturday dinner:We’ll have brisket with Chuck’s BBQ sauce.
Be great if folks could bring veggie’s for stir fry (squash, zucchini, onion, mushroom, whatever else veggie’s you like to stir fry….), more corn on the cob, salad, desert?
For those just able to come out for the cruise:
Cruise Saturday Nov 9th:
Cruise to our house for hamburgers.about 45min drive through the country (no gas stations, gas up prior to cruise)
Meet at:
Kroger grocery store parking lot
9114 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX
11:00am
Bring:
A side dish to share
Your own chairs
Your own drinks
Fishing pole
Musical instruments and musicians (always welcome!!)
Thanks to all and see ya soon,
Shirley and Kennie