[tcb] Re: an answer to sammie's hot vw's question and the maiden voyage)

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:07:02 -0600

I like the Bice bumpers.
Picture for Paul:
http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/334054.jpg

singlecabboy wrote:
Do you have a picture of a bICE bUMPER ,i HAVER NEVER
HEARD OF THAT BRAND ?
--- Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That is a Hurst or Bice bumper thank you very much.

Roo Bar indeed.

  Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:34:11 -0800
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
question and the maiden voyage)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Did I say that?  I think what I really said was
that
I agreed with RK Smith in that rust buckets
should
not be featured in Hot VWs.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
   .ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P  {padding:0px;}
.ExternalClass EC_body.hmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;} sammie,
i'm
only joking when i say this but in hot vw's you
said
you didn't understand why people take rough vw's
slam them and put a mtor in them and drive. here is the reason why:

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/P1010163.jpg
because when they lower there bus and have a
somewhat steep driveway they forget about the
driveway and slam into the incline causing damage
on
there freshley welded in front end.
bus ran great, throttle spring broke while i was
in
the second venturi so i had to kill it real quick
becasue the throttle was stuck wide open.
replaced
the return spring and it drove farily well, had
some
brake issues, i need to adjust and rebleed them
again. and then i slammed into the driveway...got
wedged on it and had to rev the motor really high
and pop the clutch to get enough umph to get it
off
the driveway...backed up and angled it in just
fine.
THE BUS IS ALIVE ONCE AGAIN!!!!! sunday i will
probalby get out and test it a bit more.
-
Release Date: 2/27/2008 4:34 PM

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone