[tcb] altenator stand

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chad Johnson <chadeverette@xxxxxxxxx>, Jason Van Pelt <grumpyveedub@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 14:08:58 -0600

well, i was all pumped to get the motor in today and i went to put the fan
shroud on and guess what, i need a friggin' altenator stand for my altenator,
the generator stand makes teh altenator stick out to far to the rear of the
motor...or front ifyou are looking at it that way...does anyone have a good
cheap altenator stand they will sell me? my dad says he might have one and he
will look but just in case i figured i will ask around so i can have all my
duckies in a row.

thanks,
brian
The best games are on Xbox 360.  Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360
Console.