[tcb] Re: air gun

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:46:57 -0500

don't tempt me. i thought about painting it polka dot just to piss off the neighbors but that would take to much time.

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: air gun
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:43:43 -0700 (PDT)

Well, If it doesn't have to look good, then stand back and throw it on by the bucket full.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: it doesn't have to look good because i plan on putting siding on it
eventually.