[tcb] Re: air

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 21:35:17 -0500

Hey, that extra 13 grams could cause a hernia depending on how heavy it was before you added the air!

http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/2001-08/998945256.Ch.r.html

G2

sammie smith wrote:
Loading up getting ready for Monument show....unloading trailer spare from back of pickup to roll it into the garage to air it up....was almost flat.....it's kind of heavy....big Chevy wheel and fairly large tire.....commented to observing blond wife....."when I get 30 pounds of air in this thing it's really gonna be heavy getting it back in that truck" and said with a straight face.....blond response.....Well I'll help you load it......didn't dawn on her what had just transpired till husband fell down in yard laughing...... Note: NO NAMES were used in this story in order to protect the innocent.