[tcb] Re: You guys have to check this out! Split and Bay bus.

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 07:24:48 -0500

Not really amazing.  There's been a couple of setups for bugs.  As for
narrowed, you need to get radical in terms of surgery on the front end to get
enough travel for the a arms.  Inatead of coil overs they should have used
struts.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Brian Denning wrote:

it's an amazing concept, can you imagine how well my 58 would handle with a
red9 front and a mendola transmission with irs out back damn that'd be fun

Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:25:04 -0700
From: slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: You guys have to check this out! Split and Bay bus.
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, very cool. Wonder if it comes in a narrowed version for us clearance
challenged type 2 owners.:)