[tcb] Re: You are invited to view my KODAK Gallery photos

  • From: J Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 19:34:03 -0500

Nice cars this year, Sammie! Thanks for sharing the pics. The two
convertible ghia were sweet. Was that an original Indy car or a replica?

We finally made it to the campground around 10pm Saturday after getting lost
and running out of gas. We saw Paul heading south on Hwy 7 on his way home.

Did Kordell make it home okay? Bummer after taking best of show. Yin Yang.

Freedom ran like a dream after having the heads rebuilt. I quit looking at
the temp gauge while driving up, which is why I ran out of gas. I learned
you still gotta look at the gauges. LOL.

Here are a few shots taken with the cell phone at the campground:
http://cid-67bda1fe241c6817.photos.live.com/browse.aspx/Nac%202011

See everyone in three weeks at the Classic!