[tcb] Re: You all know Dan Martin

  • From: Bob in Southern Illinois <perring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 15:07:04 -0500

In less than a minute?
Damn !

At 13:38 10/5/2005, you wrote:

I just think all of you should know that, in the course of one answering phone message, Dan said I had a crappy cell phone, that I live in a Hobbit hole and that I am a trailer faggot.

All that in a message less than a minute long.

And this is the kind of people I am about to drive 10 hours or so to come see.

Hell, I can't wait to get down there so that I can take abuse like this first hand.

Oh, and he told me not to return the call.

Bob Perring
in the Shawnee National Forest of Southern Illinois,
4 miles North of Salt Petre Cave on the Wine Trail,
where the living is easy,
and the times are seldom hard.
181 Caraway Rd
Murphysboro, IL 62966