[tcb] Re: Yet another 23 Window paint question...

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 21:16:30 -0600

Interesting. Much different than my 65.

On my 65 bus they masked off the bottom - painted the top and interior, then
masked off the top and did the bottom color. I disassembled a '67 and it was
done that way also.

I passed your question over to the VintageBus list and I'll let you know what
the 'elders' say. :-)

Julie? What about your deluxe?