[tcb] Y'all have fun at PsycoBlooie...

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:12:54 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

I've decided that since monday it was raining too hard to get anything done
and Tuesday I ended up having to deal with a client most of the day until I
was too wiped out to get anything done I'm just going to have to ...

Leave some time later today. <grin>

See how my "I'm getting on the road at midnight Sunday" trips always work
out?

Still not real sure what to do when I get there since I'm arriving so late
in the week. If I can't get that clutch done quickly I'm not sure I should
take the Rivi down Denis' road, might noot be able to drag it back up that
hill without a running start and a spotter at the top to make sure I don't
pull out in front of a Mack truck.

I've reached the point that I think I just need to throw some money at it.
Denis, could you check with that high $$$ VW place in Springdale we went to
last year and see what they'd charge to do the pilot bearing and clutch and
if they can "do it in a day" on Thursday. Or find the number and get it to
me so I can call, I know you're still busy being a construction foreman.
Or, if you can get one of the Way-Out boys to come down on Thursday to give
me a hand maybe I can get it done with a paid "spotter" who knows what he's
looking at.

It'll be some time after noon before I get out of here so it'll be really
late before I get up there. I'll probably just stop at the garage and not
bother you. Check up there when you wake up tomorrow if I don't call you
tonight. Still got wireless up there? <grin>

My cell # is 409-350-8631. I'm about to head outside to try to get stuff
done and get out of here.

See y'all there.

G2