[tcb] Re: YEA!

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:30:15 -0600

isn't it supposed to get here tonight or tomorrow morning?

From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: YEA!
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:04:28 -0800 (PST)

It's nice to hear about a success. Maybe you can get it done before the bad weather gets here.

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Congrats. you have a month before Bulli Gras.

Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote: Travis, the guy who works on my house, who is also from a 3rd or 4th generation farm family, saw me yesterday working my ass off with the gear puller that I borrowed from Autozone. He says that tomorow he'll bring me a real puller. I'm like, sure, as if it will make any difference. So today he gives me three different pullers, the smallest having about 3 times the metal as the Autozone one. The Autozone one looks like a toy. Sure enough, after heating the bearing until it glowed red, and with still some effort, the puller took the bearing off the axle.

Now I can go back to step two. It only took three days to complete step one.

Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get it now http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://get.live.com/messenger/overview