[tcb] Re: X mas fiesta

  • From: "Jumpin' Joe Barnett" <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:35:25 -0600

Anyone want Pumkin Pie? I can't bake, so It waon't be homemade. I can pick a
couple of pies up if that is O.K.?

On 12/18/06, Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Shelby are you still coming? If you do bring the big can of Christmas
popcorn and a small gift.

I think I have the updated list of people and food so please check out
this site to make sure I got's it righ ta.

http://cajun-eskimo.com/events.html

Now with people canceling jenn is questioning if we need a pony keg please
don't let this happen we need a few more people. haha

Joe any thoughts on what you want to bring?

 *Cajun Eskimo*

Christopher Dirksen

From: *Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>*
To: *tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx*
Subject: *[tcb] Re: (no subject)*
Date: *Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:16:46 -0800 (PST)*

 I'll bring some yummy meatballs, and gifts.